Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Experience in DKIT

Well firstly i would like to say that i am shocked that i am almost less than a week away from officially finishing lectures/college for good, it feels a bit unreal. I did however learn an awful lot through my experience in DKIT.Through my four years of college i had a lot of experiences good and bad.
The pressure was the one thing i will remember, but the fact that it didnt knock me down is great and has made me a lot more capable to cope with stress.The course i am studying is relevant to the job i have at the moment and a lot of the things i was thought have rubbed off on me, while at work i use some of the techniques thought at DKIT on my customers.
College has thought me to be independant and opened a lot of new possibilities for me. I made a lot of friends in DKIT and through the course we learned about teamwork, even working with people you dont particularly like..Most of my experiences at college were good so i am delighted i stuck out the four years at DKIT.

No comments: