Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mobile Commuting

Mobile Commuting is using the internet via your Mobile phone, this was strange for me when i first discovered it, i looked at the news and weather on my phone by looking up ''RTE News and Weather" on Google Search Engine on my Mobile!!! just out of curiosity. I soon found out it eats your credit though! Even my three year old Nephew is familiar with Mobile Commuting, as he has often logged onto Vodafone website through my mobile while i was not looking! Quite advanced for his age!It is also quite useful the new technology which allows us to search engines, checking emails and downloading important data without the use of a computer, with a certain device i can download a picture or image and print it off, on my Mobile Phone, very handy.
''An improved electronic lock with keyless, cardless digital key system and integrated facilities management and administration system is provided for use in multi-unit buildings particularly in hospitality industry" Hotels all over the world benefit from using electronic devices that allow them to use while on the move as they are wireless, some using them as they work at home. Technology is depended on by all Hospitality areas. www.wipo.int.com

No comments: